James Graham Elementary, A. L. Schilling Elementary
& Newark Junior High School
THINK Together offers a FREE high quality program that provides homework assistance, physical activities, clubs, academic enrichment and a nutritious snack and supper daily.
Some important things to note:
- Program operates Monday through Friday from school dismissal time to 6:00pm, starting on the first day of school.
- Students must attend program every day and must be signed out by an authorized adult over the age of 18 years.
- Program is open to all students and grade levels at James Graham Elementary, A. L. Schilling Elementary and Newark Junior High School.
- The elementary school programs were previously not available to Kindergarten families because of the shorter day. Kindergarten now has the same end-time as other grades, so the program will be able to accommodate Kindergartners.
- Filling out an enrollment form is not a guarantee of placement in the program.
- If there are no openings when your application is received, the student will be placed on a wait list, and you will be notified when there is a place for the student.
If you would like to enroll your student in the THINK Together Expanded Learning Program at James Graham Elementary, A. L. Schilling Elementary or Newark Junior High School for the 2015-2016 school year, you must fill out an enrollment form. For more information, you can go to the school front office at the end of the school day to be directed to the location of the Site Supervisor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school’s Site Supervisor.
James Graham Elementary: Jessica Torres 510.876.1383
Schilling Elementary: Ashley Agrillo 510.876.1687
Newark Junior High: Zakiyyah Stubbs 510.876.1688